Mason Reclaimed Wood Single Sink Console - Wax Pine finish
- White Glove Delivery
Like a found cabinet that has been retrofitted to serve a new use, this bath console has rich character and history. It’s crafted from reclaimed pine with pronounced grain and visible cracks and fissures; three deep drawers provide ample storage, and the top drawer is divided to organize toiletries.
- 31.5" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Console is crafted of reclaimed wood. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Fitted with a porcelain sink.
- English dovetail drawer box joints.
- Hand-applied Wax Pine finish.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Framed reclaimed pine, with solid poplar-framed drawer boxes, and solid beech glides.
- Top two drawers have three compartments each.
- Drawers feature stops to prevent them from being pulled all the way out.
- Console accommodates a standard 8"-widespread faucet.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall: 31.5" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Sink: 31.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Sink Interior: 25" wide x 11.5" deep x 4" high
- Faucet Hole: 1.4"
- Faucet-Handle Holes: 1.4" diameter
- Top And Middle Drawer Side Compartment (2, 1 on each side): 8.5" wide x 14" deep x 6.5" high
- Top And Middle Drawer Center Compartment: 7" wide x 5.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 26" wide x 14" deep x 6.5" high
- Weight: 134 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).