Mason Reclaimed Wood Wall-Mounted Medicine Cabinet - Wax Pine finish
Crafted from reclaimed pine with a pronounced grain and visible knots and fissures, our medicine cabinet resembles a farmhouse antique. A wax finish seals and protects the wood without concealing its character.
- Crafted of reclaimed pine.
- Shelves are made of tempered glass.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Features three adjustable tempered-glass shelves.
- Beveled mirror on door.
- Mounts to wall using four keyholes at the top back of unit.
- Wax finish is applied by hand.
- Door only opens to the left.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Medicine Cabinet: 24.5" wide x 7" deep x 30" high
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24.5" wide x 7" deep x 30" high
- Interior (without shelves): 20.5 wide x 4.5" deep x 26.5" high
- Weight: 26.5 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Clean glass with a standard glass cleaner.
- Wipe frame with a soft, clean cloth.
- Avoid using chemicals or harsh agents on wood frame as they may damage finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).