Mason Reclaimed Wood Wall-Mounted Medicine Cabinet - Wax Pine finish
Crafted from reclaimed pine with a pronounced grain and visible knots and fissures, our medicine cabinet resembles a farmhouse antique. A wax finish seals and protects the wood without concealing its character.
- Crafted of reclaimed pine.
- Shelves are made of tempered glass.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Features three adjustable tempered-glass shelves.
- Beveled mirror on door.
- Mounts to wall using four keyholes at the top back of unit.
- Wax finish is applied by hand.
- Door only opens to the left.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Medicine Cabinet: 24.5" wide x 7" deep x 30" high
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24.5" wide x 7" deep x 30" high
- Interior (without shelves): 20.5 wide x 4.5" deep x 26.5" high
- Weight: 26.5 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Clean glass with a standard glass cleaner.
- Wipe frame with a soft, clean cloth.
- Avoid using chemicals or harsh agents on wood frame as they may damage finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.