Mason Reclaimed Wood Wall-Mounted Medicine Cabinet - Wax Pine finish
Crafted from reclaimed pine with a pronounced grain and visible knots and fissures, our medicine cabinet resembles a farmhouse antique. A wax finish seals and protects the wood without concealing its character.
- Crafted of reclaimed pine.
- Shelves are made of tempered glass.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Features three adjustable tempered-glass shelves.
- Beveled mirror on door.
- Mounts to wall using four keyholes at the top back of unit.
- Wax finish is applied by hand.
- Door only opens to the left.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Medicine Cabinet: 24.5" wide x 7" deep x 30" high
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24.5" wide x 7" deep x 30" high
- Interior (without shelves): 20.5 wide x 4.5" deep x 26.5" high
- Weight: 26.5 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Clean glass with a standard glass cleaner.
- Wipe frame with a soft, clean cloth.
- Avoid using chemicals or harsh agents on wood frame as they may damage finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).