Mason Single Sink Console - Rustic Mahogany finish
- White Glove Delivery
A rich mahogany stain is paired with creamy white porcelain to create a beautiful contrast of color in our Mason console. Perfect for smaller spaces, it has deep drawers for ample storage, and the top drawer is divided into compartments to organize toiletries.
- 31.5" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar.
- Hand finished in Rustic Mahogany and sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Porcelain farmhouse sink.
- Features three drawers built with English dovetail joinery
- Top two drawers each have three compartments.
- English dovetail drawer box joints.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Masterfully crafted of solid poplar.
- Drawers feature stops to prevent them from being pulled all the way out.
- Console accommodates a standard 8"-widespread faucet.
- Overall: 31.5" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Sink: 31.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Sink Interior: 25" wide x 11.5" deep x 4" high
- Faucet Hole: 1.4" wide
- Faucet Handle Holes: 1.4" diameter
- Top And Middle Drawer Side Compartment (2, 1 on each side): 8.5" wide x 14" deep x 6.5" high
- Top And Middle Drawer Center Compartment: 7" wide x 5.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 26" wide x 14" deep x 6.5" high
- Weight: 141 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).