Matine Toile Quilt & Sham
Layered with solids or stripes, our traditional French toile bedding offers the versatility of a neutral pattern.
- 100% cotton batting.
- Finished with small tucked pleats along the edges.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Watch a video on quilting as an American art form.
- Dimensions & Care
- Skillfully made of a textural blend of 55% linen, 45% cotton using double-diamond stitching.
- Toile floral design on the front and back, with colors of ground and print reversed to create a positive-negative effect.
- Filled with 100% cotton batting.
- Sham is finished with a crisp row of ruffles and features a tie closure. Insert sold separately: down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full, Queen: 92 x 88"
- King, Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Ruffle: 1" wide
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- Ruffle: 1" wide
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).