Maxfield Double Sink Console
The Carrara marble top makes our console both beautiful and elegant. With its ample size, it offers display and storage space for all essentials.
- 72" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid birch frame.
- Top is made of 1"-thick Carrara marble.
- Console includes two white ceramic sinks with square basins.
- Features one cabinet on each side.
- Three functional drawers in the center.
- English dovetail drawer box joints.
- Finish is coated with a moisture-resistant sealant.
- Zinc alloy hardware with a Chrome finish. Additional hardware available for purchase in Antique Bronze, Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Constructed of solid birch, solid poplar, MDF and birch veneer.
- Frame made of solid birch.
- Shelves made of MDF with birch veneer.
- Side, back and drawer panels made of birch veneer and MDF.
- Legs made of solid birch.
- High-quality Carrara marble top is white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Marble is finished with a moisture-resistant sealant.
- Accommodates standard 8"-widespread faucets.
- Overall: 72" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Sink (2): 16.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 6" high
- Sink Cutout (2): 16" wide x 13" deep
- Cabinet Interior (2): 21.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 19.5" high
- Drawer (3): 21.25" wide x 17" deep x 5.5" high
- Distance Between Feet: 65.5" side to side; 15.5" front to back
- Clearance Under Console: 5.25"
- Maximum Weight Capacity of Marble Top: 150 pounds
- Weight: 308 pounds
- Packaged Weight: 450 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
Sink Console only
- In-Home Delivery