- Set Savings
Like vintage silverware collected over time, each of our Maxfield Flatware settings combines five different designs united by their 19th-century English origins.
- Made of substantial nickel with a durable 10-micron-thick silver-plated finish.
- Tumbled by hand to achieve the warm patina of timeworn heirlooms.
- Dinner fork and teaspoon are embossed with tiny crowns that call to mind the insignias of grand hotels or family crests.
- 20-piece set includes four 5-piece place settings.
- Each 5-piece place setting includes salad fork, dinner fork, knife, soup spoon and teaspoon.
- Store / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Hand Wash Recommended.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
5-Piece Place Setting
Also in this Collection
Maxfield Demitasse Spoon, Set of 4
Demitasse Spoon, Set of 4
Maxfield Napkin Ring, Set of 4
Napkin Rings, Set of 4
Monogram this item
- Free Shipping