Like vintage silverware collected over time, each of our Maxfield Flatware settings combines five different designs united by their 19th-century English origins.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Made of substantial nickel with a durable 10-micron-thick silver-plated finish.
- Tumbled by hand to achieve the warm patina of timeworn heirlooms.
- Dinner fork and teaspoon are embossed with tiny crowns that call to mind the insignias of grand hotels or family crests.
- Each 5-piece place setting includes salad fork, dinner fork, knife, soup spoon and teaspoon.
- Dimensions & Care
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Hand wash recommended.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.
Also in this Collection
Maxfield Napkin Ring, Set of 4
Napkin Rings, Set of 4