Like vintage silverware collected over time, each of our Maxfield Flatware settings combines five different designs united by their 19th-century English origins.
- Made of substantial nickel with a durable 10-micron-thick silver-plated finish.
- Tumbled by hand to achieve the warm patina of timeworn heirlooms.
- Dinner fork and teaspoon are embossed with tiny crowns that call to mind the insignias of grand hotels or family crests.
- 20-piece set includes four 5-piece place settings.
- Each 5-piece place setting includes salad fork, dinner fork, knife, soup spoon and teaspoon.
- Store / Internet Only.