Maxfield Recessed Medicine Cabinet
Our medicine cabinet’s simple frame evokes the uncomplicated style of 18th-century Shaker furniture.
- 21.5" wide x 5" deep x 28.5" high
- Expertly crafted of birch and MDF.
- Fitted with beveled mirror.
- Features two adjustable tempered-glass shelves.
- Available in either a left-hinged or right-hinged version.
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Adjustable shelves are made of tempered glass, a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall: 21.5" wide x 5" deep x 28.5" high
- Interior: 15" wide x 4" deep x 22" high
- Inset: 15" wide x 4" deep x 22" high
- Shelf (2): 14" wide x 4" deep
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 20 pounds
- Weight: 27 pounds
- Inset measurements are approximate; please measure cabinet carefully before installing or making any alterations to your walls.
- Dust frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean mirror with standard glass cleaner and soft cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid all household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
You May Also Need
Maxfield Single Mini Sink Console
Sink Console only
- In-Home Delivery