Maxfield Single Mini Sink Console
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
The Carrara marble atop our mini sink console makes this an elegant piece designed especially for smaller spaces.
- 27" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid birch frame.
- Top is made of 1"-thick Carrara marble.
- Console includes a white ceramic sink with a square basin.
- Features one cabinet.
- Finish is coated with a moisture-resistant sealant.
- Zinc alloy hardware with a Chrome finish. Additional hardware available for purchase in Antique Bronze, Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Constructed of solid birch, solid poplar, MDF and birch veneer.
- Frame made of solid birch.
- Side, back and door panel made of birch veneer and MDF.
- Legs made of solid birch.
- High-quality Carrara marble top is white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Marble is finished with a moisture-resistant sealant.
- Accommodates standard 8"-widespread faucet.
- Overall: 27" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Sink: 16.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 6" high
- Sink Cutout: 16" wide x 13" deep
- Cabinet Interior: 23.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 19.5" high
- Distance Between Feet: 20.75" side to side; 15.5" front to back
- Clearance Under Console: 5.25"
- Maximum Maximum Weight Capacity of Marble Top: 150 pounds
- Weight: 125 pounds
- Packaged Weight: 187 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).