Maxfield Single Sink Console
Beautiful Carrara marble adds elegance and style to our console. Drawers below offer convenient storage for bathroom essentials.
- 35.5" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid birch frame.
- Top is made of 1"-thick Carrara marble.
- Console includes a white ceramic sink with a square basin.
- Two functional drawers in the center under the faux drawer; the upper one is divided into three compartments.
- English dovetail drawer box joints.
- Finish is coated with a moisture-resistant sealant.
- Zinc alloy hardware with a Chrome finish. Additional hardware available for purchase in Antique Bronze, Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Constructed of solid birch, solid poplar, MDF and birch veneer.
- Frame made of solid birch.
- Shelves made of MDF with birch veneer.
- Side, back and drawer panels made of birch veneer and MDF.
- Legs made of solid birch.
- High-quality Carrara marble top is white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Marble is finished with a moisture-resistant sealant.
- Accommodates standard 8"-widespread faucets.
- Overall: 35.5" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Sink (1): 16.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 6" high
- Sink Cutout (1): 16" wide x 13" deep
- Upper Drawer Side Compartment (2): 11" wide x 17" deep x 5.5" high
- Upper Drawer Middle Compartment (1): 6" wide x 4.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Bottom Drawer (1): 27.5" wide x 17" deep x 5.5" high
- Distance Between Feet: 29.25" side to side; 15.5" front to back
- Clearance Under Console: 5.25"
- Maximum Weight Capacity of Marble Top: 150 pounds
- Weight: 179 pounds
- Packaged Weight: 260 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Sink Console only
- In-Home Delivery