Maxton Upholstered Slipper Chair - Celeste Gold
Originally destined to be in a woman’s bedroom, the slipper chair was designed as a low-profile dressing seat in the 19th century. Over the years, its graceful design allowed for it to be introduced to other parts of the home, making it ideal for lounging. Our version is perfect for smaller living spaces.
- 24" w x 32" d x 36" h
- Polyester-wrapped cushions.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" w x 32" d x 36" h
- Frame Back Height: 36"
- Seat: 24" w x 22" d x 19.5" h
- Front Legs (removable): 3.25" diam x 6" h
- Back Legs (removable): 2" w x 3" d x 5.75" h
- Weight: 28 lb
- Crafted with a kiln-dried solid and engineered hardwood frame.
- Reinforced with corner blocking.
- Solid foam-core seat cushion is supported by industrial-strength webbing.
- Upholstered in 100% cotton fabric.
- Spot clean with a damp white cloth. Blot to remove excess water. Air dry.
- Or consult with a professional upholstery cleaner.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).