Meredith Vanity Desk
Our versatile Meredith Vanity Desk works as a desk or as a dressing table. Classically styled, it works well in any room of the home.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- The frame and legs are constructed of solid hardwood.
- The top is constructed of solid hardwood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the desk’s structural integrity over time.
- The apron and drawer fronts are constructed of maple veneer over MDF.
- The drawer sides and bottoms are constructed of alder and plywood; the drawers feature antique-bronze-finished metal drawer knobs.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- 3 drawers hold everything from makeup to office supplies; the wide middle drawer has dividers.
- The square wood legs include levelers to ensure stability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" wide x 22" deepx 30" high
- Center Drawer: 22" wide x 13.5" deep x 2.5" high
- Center Drawer Left Compartment: 5.5" wide x 13.25" deep x 2.5" high
- Center Drawer Middle Compartment: 5.5" wide x 13.25" deep x 2.5" high
- Center Drawer Right Compartment: 18" wide x 13.25" deep x 2.5" high
- Side Drawer: 5.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Clearance under center drawer: 24.5"
- Packaged Dimensions: 54" x 26.5" x 23" high
- Boxed Weight: 93 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity of Top: 200 pounds
- Assembled Weight: 71 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).