Meredith Vanity Desk
Our innovative Meredith Smart Technology™ Vanity Desk works as a desk or as a dressing table. A Smart™ power strip provides a centralized plug-in point for hair dryers, laptops, phones and cameras.
- 48" w x 22" d x 30" h
- 3 drawers hold everything from makeup to office supplies; the wide middle drawer has dividers.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- The frame and legs are constructed of solid hardwood.
- The top is constructed of solid hardwood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the desk’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- The apron and drawer fronts are constructed of maple veneer over MDF.
- The drawer sides and bottoms are constructed of alder and plywood; the drawers feature antique-bronze-finished metal drawer knobs.
- The desk can be used with or without the Smart™ function; the desk comes with a wood panel that covers the cutout where Smart plugs are placed.
- The square wood legs include levelers to ensure stability.
- Overall: 48" w x 22" d x 30" h
- Center Drawer: 22" w x 13.5" d x 2.5" h
- Center Drawer Left Compartment: 5.5" w x 13.25" d x 2.5" h
- Center Drawer Middle Compartment: 5.5" w x 13.25" d x 2.5" h
- Center Drawer Right Compartment: 18" w x 13.25" d x 2.5" h
- Side Drawer: 5.5" w x 15.5" d x 4.5" h
- Clearance under center drawer: 24.5"
- Packaged Dimensions: 54" x 26.5" x 23" h
- Boxed Weight: 93 lb
- Maximum Weight Capacity of Top: 200 lb
- Assembled Weight: 71 lb
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).