Our Meryl Barstool features a fine bicast chocolate leather seat that’s finished by hand for a light luster. The round barstools swivel all the way around.
- Medium Round is: 18" diameter x 26.5" high
- Tall Round is: 18.5" diameter x 30.5" high
- Crafted of solid beech.
- Select items are Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is constructed using only solid kiln-dried birch, and is corner blocked for structural integrity.
- Hand-finished, bicast leather seat in chocolate.
- Finished by hand with a rich mahogany stain.
- Medium Round Barstool Overall: 18" diameter x 26.5" high
- Tall Round Barstool Overall: 18.5" diameter x 30.5" high
- Wipe with a soft, damp cloth. Avoid exposure to sun and direct light. Like any upholstery material, leathers can fade if exposed to sun or direct light.
- For minor spots and spills, wipe up any excess liquid immediately with clean absorbent cloth or sponge. Let dry naturally. Do not dry with hair dryers, heaters, etc.
- For spills of butter, oil or grease, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Important: do not apply water or try to wash the spot. Instead, leave spot alone, and it should dissipate into the leather after a short period of time.
- Avoid the following products: saddle soap, cleaning solvents, furniture polish, oils, varnish, abrasive cleaners.
- Important note: The ability to "rub out" marks is sign of a high-quality hide. When leather scratches, rub mark with your hand or fingertips to move natural oils around to correct the mark. Over time the scratch will dissipate.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).