Our Meryl Barstool features a fine bicast chocolate leather seat that’s finished by hand for a light luster. The round barstools swivel all the way around.
- Medium Round is: 18" diameter x 26.5" high
- Tall Round is: 18.5" diameter x 30.5" high
- Crafted of solid beech.
- Select items are Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is constructed using only solid kiln-dried birch, and is corner blocked for structural integrity.
- Hand-finished, bicast leather seat in chocolate.
- Finished by hand with a rich mahogany stain.
- Medium Round Barstool Overall: 18" diameter x 26.5" high
- Tall Round Barstool Overall: 18.5" diameter x 30.5" high
- Wipe with a soft, damp cloth. Avoid exposure to sun and direct light. Like any upholstery material, leathers can fade if exposed to sun or direct light.
- For minor spots and spills, wipe up any excess liquid immediately with clean absorbent cloth or sponge. Let dry naturally. Do not dry with hair dryers, heaters, etc.
- For spills of butter, oil or grease, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Important: do not apply water or try to wash the spot. Instead, leave spot alone, and it should dissipate into the leather after a short period of time.
- Avoid the following products: saddle soap, cleaning solvents, furniture polish, oils, varnish, abrasive cleaners.
- Important note: The ability to "rub out" marks is sign of a high-quality hide. When leather scratches, rub mark with your hand or fingertips to move natural oils around to correct the mark. Over time the scratch will dissipate.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions