Metal Gallery Spotlight Track Lighting
The classic metal lights of our Gallery Spotlight Track Kit adjust easily so you can shine the light right where you want it.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Crafted of steel.
- Available in Satin Nickel or Bronze finish.
- The adjustable heads use halogen bulbs.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- A flexible line-voltage design lets you place lighting heads anywhere along the track.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- 24" kit includes 2 gallery spotlight heads, one 24" track, and 1 canopy.
- 60" kit includes three gallery spotlight heads and one 60" track.
- Dimensions & Care
- Track: 24" wide x 1" deep x 7" high
- Metal Gallery Spotlight Head: 4" diameter, 8.5" high
- Minimum distance between spotlight heads: 10"
- Canopy: 4.5" diameter
- Bulbs: 50-watts maximum; type G-10 (not included).
- Kit includes 2 gallery spotlight heads, one 24" track, and 1 canopy.
- Track: 60" wide x 1" deep x 7" high
- Metal Gallery Spotlight Head (3): 4" diameter, 8.5" high
- Minimum Distance Between Spotlight Heads: 10"
- Canopy: 4.5" diameter
- Bulbs: 50-watts maximum, type G-10 (not included)
- Kit includes 3 gallery spotlight heads and one 60" track.
- Overall: 4" diameter, 8.5" high
- Bulbs: 50 watts, type G-10 (not included)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth only.
- Avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Observe minimum distance between spotlight-head placement.
- Shipping & Return Info
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).