Metal Rolling Cart Bedside Table
Our designer spotted a vintage metal cart at a flea market and replicated its weathered patina and durable design in this bedside table. Crafted from iron, the table features a convenient combination of open and closed storage, and a gallery rail around the top to keep items in place.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of welded high grade iron.
- Frame is securely welded for structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Clear-coat finish on the shelves and drawer contrasts with the frame's darker patina.
- Gallery rail on three sides secures tabletop items.
- Roomy drawer and open shelving provide ample storage space.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Casters provide easy mobility.
- Finish has a moisture-resistant topcoat.
- Requires no assembly.
- Bedside Table: 20" wide x 14" deep x 31" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" wide x 14" deep x 31" high
- Gallery Rail: 3" high
- Drawer Interior: 17.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 3.5" high
- Shelf (2): 20" wide x 14" deep
- Distance Between Shelves: 8"
- Clearance Below Bottom Shelf: 4.5"
- Casters: 1.75" diameter
- Distance Between Legs: 16.25" side to side, 10.25" front to back
- Product Weight: 44 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Protect metal furniture with these simple care tips:
- To clean, wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).