- Online Only
- In-Home Delivery
Our desk features a simple silhouette, a generous work space and slightly tapered legs for a look that endures.
- 52" w x 24" d x 30" h
- Desk is crafted of wood, MDF, particle board and veneer.
- Desk has one drawer.
- Hand-applied multistep semigloss espresso finish is sealed with an oil-based sealant.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Bronze.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Desktop is crafted of kiln-dried solid tauari wood, particle board and mahogany veneer.
- Legs and stretchers are crafted of solid rubberwood.
- English dovetailed drawer is made of solid aspen, plywood, particle board and mahogany veneer.
- Drawer has side-mounted metal glides and can be removed completely.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 54" w x 24" d x 30" h
- Top: 54" w x 24" d x 2.25" thick
- Diagonal Depth: 64.6"
- Overhang Of Top: 1.25" on all sides
- Drawer Interior: 20.25" w x 15.5" d x 1.5" h
- Distance Between Legs: 46.75" side to side; 19" front to back
- Clearance Under Stretcher: 4.75"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 lb
- Weight: 63.5 lb
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).