Our expertly crafted Metropolitan bookcase offers timeless style with a simple silhouette, generous shelf space and exceptional durability.
- 36" w x 18" d x 66" h
- Bookcase is crafted of solid hardwood.
- Finished by hand and sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame, apron and legs are crafted of kiln-dried solid tauari wood.
- Top and shelves crafted of hardwood with mahogany veneer layered over MDF.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 36" w x 18" d x 66" h
- Top: 36" w x 18" d x 2.25" thick
- Overhang (all sides): 1.5"
- Apron: 1.5" h
- Shelf (4): 32.5" w x 16" d x 1.25" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 100 lb
- Weight: 67 lb
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).