Metropolitan Rectangular Coffee Table
Our stylish Metropolitan coffee table adds organization to busy family spaces. Carefully built to last for years to come, it features a compact profile and simple silhouette that make it perfect for smaller spaces.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Table is crafted of kiln dried solid hardwood and mahogany veneer layered over MDF.
- Apron and legs are crafted of solid rubberwood.
- Finished using an exclusive multistep process that includes staining in Espresso, priming, sanding, glazing, and sealing with lacquer for moisture resistance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Legs are wood blocked for structural integrity.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple Assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 52.5" wide x 22.5" deep x 18.25" high
- Top: 52.5" wide x 22.5" deep x 2.25" thick
- Shelf (1): 49" wide x 19" deep x 1.25" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 11"
- Clearance Below Shelf: 3.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 47.25" side to side; 17.25" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 50 pounds
- Weight: 46.5 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).