Metropolitan Rectangular Coffee Table
Our stylish Metropolitan coffee table adds organization to busy family spaces. Carefully built to last for years to come, it features a compact profile and simple silhouette that make it perfect for smaller spaces.
- 52.5" w x 22.5" d x 18.25" h
- Table is crafted of hardwood, MDF and veneer.
- Finished using an exclusive multistep process that includes staining in Espresso, priming, sanding, glazing, and sealing with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Tabletop and shelf are crafted of kiln-dried solid hardwood and mahogany veneer layered over MDF.
- Apron and legs are crafted of solid rubberwood.
- Legs are wood blocked for structural integrity.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 52.5" w x 22.5" d x 18.25" h
- Top: 52.5" w x 22.5" d x 2.25" thick
- Shelf (1): 49" w x 19" d x 1.25" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 11"
- Clearance Below Shelf: 3.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 47.25" side to side; 17.25" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 lb
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 50 lb
- Weight: 46.5 lb
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).