Metropolitan TV Stand
With this large monitor stand from our Metropolitan Collection, we’ve built upon the minimalist profiles of Scandinavian design.
- 38" wide x 20" deep x 26" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Flared moldings and tapered legs define its clean, understated style.
- Holds up to a 37" flat-screen monitor.
- Our lustrous finishes are carefully layered by hand for exceptional depth of color; Espresso or Black.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Simple assembly.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame using tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Built from solid hardwood, mahogany veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the media stand will endure over time.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Features adjustable levelers for stability.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 38" wide x 20" deep x 26" high
- Top: 38" wide x 20" deep x 2.5" high
- Shelves (fixed): 2
- Upper Shelf: 31.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Lower Shelf: 32.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 8.5" high
- Clearance under lower shelf:: 3.75" high
- Distance between legs: 32.5" side to side; 14.5" front to back
- Maximum TV size for top of stand: 37" diagonal flat screen; 90 pounds
- Maximum weight capacity for each shelf: 25 pounds
- Weight: 41 pounds
- View assembly instructions.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).