Add storage and display space to busy dining areas with our durable Metropolitan buffet, featuring hints of Art Deco details like the rest of the collection.
- 38" w x 18" d x 37" h
- Buffet is crafted of wood, MDF, particle board and veneer.
- Features four wood stemware racks, one large drawer with drawer stop, one adjustable shelf and a half-moon cutout on back shelf and back panel for wire management.
- Hand-stained espresso finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Bronze.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Top is crafted of MDF and birch veneer; drawers are crafted of pine, particle board and birch veneer; stemware rack is crafted of solid poplar; side panels are particle board and birch veneer; back panel is MDF and birch veneer.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery.
- Edge lamination and tenon-and-groove joinery ensure a sturdy structural support.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 38" w x 18" d x 37" h
- Diagonal Width: 56"
- Top: 38" w x 18" d x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Interior (1): 30" w x 13" d x 3" h
- Stemware Rack (4): 3.25" w x 15.5" d
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 33.75" w x 15.75" d x 0.75" thick
- Minimum Distance Between Adjustable Shelf Positions (5): 1.25"
- Weight: 85.5 lb
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Metropolitan Extending Dining Table
- In-Home Delivery