Pier 1 Clock Framed Print by Michal Venera
- Online Only
An upward glance at a San Francisco pier on a canvas of wispy clouds forms an intriguing portrait. At first glance, this chance arrangement seems somewhat off-kilter, which is exactly what draws the eye and keeps it moving. A closer look reveals three small flags below, resulting in a subtle yet masterful symmetry and balance, as well as movement—their fluidity echoing the palm leaves, the swirling clouds and the steady progression of the clock’s hands.
- 18" square
- 25" square
- 48" square
- Alder wood frame.
- Black or white painted finish; or espresso stained finish.
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
- Available in Wood Gallery Frame or Ridged Distressed Frame profiles.
- Available with or without a mat.
- Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Frame backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- 18" square has a glass front.
- 25" square has a Plexiglas front.
- 48" square has a Plexiglas front.
- Print Size With Mat: 13.75" square
- Print Size Without Mat: 16.75" square
- Print Size With Mat: 20.5" square
- Print Size Without Mat: 23.75" square
- Print Size With Mat: 42.75" square
- Print Size Without Mat: 46.75" square
Overall Size: 18" Square
Overall Size: 25" Square
Overall Size: 48" Square
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas with a soft damp cloth.
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping Info
- Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).