Bridge Framed Print by Michal Venera
This is Michal Venera’s masterful homage to the bridge, a timeless symbol of connection and crossings. One of Paris’ many bridges is interpreted in soft focus and rich sepia tones that also accentuate and define the river and the neighboring brick path. It is a deceptively effortless composition of visual texture, varied shapes and subtle movement.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
- 18" square has a glass front.
- 25" square has a Plexiglas front.
- 48" square has a Plexiglas front.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Alder wood frame.
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Frame backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" square
- Print Size With Mat: 13.75" square
- Print Size Without Mat: 16.75" square
- Overall: 25" square
- Print Size With Mat: 20.5" square
- Print Size Without Mat: 23.75" square
- Overall Size: 48" Square
- Print Size With Mat: 42.75" square
- Print Size Without Mat: 46.75" square
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas with a soft damp cloth.
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Please allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- About the Artist
Michal is from Prague, formerly Czechoslovakia. After escaping on foot, he eventually made his way to San Francisco where he studied photography at the Academy of Art. He opened his own studio 24 years ago, and among many other projects, takes photos of interiors for our catalogs. With his sensitive eye and breathtaking scope, he photographs exotic animals and local people met on his travels, vast landscapes, everyday objects and much more. Whether it's a giraffe on the Serengeti horizon or gentle hands holding a delicate flower, Venera's work is timeless, gripping, and soulful.