Doves Framed Print by Michal Venera
A flock of white doves, both at rest and in flight, takes on an ethereal and dazzling quality in this photograph. Although at first glance the birds’ formation seems chaotic, upon closer inspection the photo displays the flocks’ subtle, but precise symmetry.
- 18" square
- 25" square
- 48" square
- Alder wood frame.
- Black or white painted finish; or espresso stained finish.
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
- Available in Wood Gallery Frame or Ridged Distressed Frame profiles.
- Available with or without a mat.
- Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" square
- Print Size With Mat: 13.75" square
- Print Size Without Mat: 16.75" square
- Overall: 25" square
- Print Size With Mat: 20.5" square
- Print Size Without Mat: 23.75" square
- Overall Size: 48" Square
- Print Size With Mat: 42.75" square
- Print Size Without Mat: 46.75" square
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas with a soft damp cloth.
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Please allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- About the Artist
Michal is from Prague, formerly Czechoslovakia. After escaping on foot, he eventually made his way to San Francisco where he studied photography at the Academy of Art. He opened his own studio 24 years ago, and among many other projects, takes photos of interiors for our catalogs. With his sensitive eye and breathtaking scope, he photographs exotic animals and local people met on his travels, vast landscapes, everyday objects and much more. Whether it's a giraffe on the Serengeti horizon or gentle hands holding a delicate flower, Venera's work is timeless, gripping, and soulful.