Please Select Fabric: Linen
Please Select Color: Linen, Oatmeal
Special Order (8-10 Week Delivery)
- In-Home Delivery
- Like the Edwardian armchairs of the 1900s, this chair has a deeply cushioned back that curves to follow the contours of the body. Hand-tailored button tufts accentuate its softness, and the gracious roll arms are set back and detailed with pleats.
- 36" wide x 37" deep x 32" high
- Polyester-wrapped cushions.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Made in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 37" deep x 32" high
- Frame Back Height: 32"
- Seat: 25" wide x 24" deep x 19" high
- Diagonal Depth: 28"
- Arms: 5.5" wide x 23" high
- Front Legs (removable): 3.5" diameter, 5.5" high
- Back Legs (nonremovable): 2.5" wide x 3" deep x 5.5" high
- Weight: 64 pounds
Care & Composition
- Seat cushion has a highly resilient 5-inch-thick foam core that is partially soy-based, and double wrapped in lofty padding.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame with double-dowel joinery and corner blocking.
- Recycled heavy-gauge sinuous steel springs provide support.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).