Classic Modular Double Sink Console with Doors & Turned Legs
Our elegant wide sink console is topped with a thick slab of Carrara marble that is roomy enough to keep all bath essentials close at hand. It’s designed with smooth, turned feet and finely beveled edges, and features drawers and cabinets for convenient storage. Choose your hardware style and finish to make it your own.
- 65.5" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Sink consoles are constructed of poplar wood and MDF.
- Base and floor pieces are constructed of poplar and birch wood.
- Top is made of 1"-thick honed Italian Carrara marble, known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Hardware not included. Choice of Chrome, Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel finish.
- Hardware made of zinc alloy.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Masterfully crafted of hardwood and MDF.
- High-quality Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Console is fitted with white porcelain sinks (included).
- Accommodates standard 8"-widespread faucets.
- Faux drawer located directly under each sink.
- Overall: 65.5" wide x 22" deep x 36" high (40" high with backsplash)
- Small Middle Drawer Interior (1): 13" wide x 18" deep x 5.75" high
- Large Middle Drawer Interior (2): 13" wide x 18" deep x 8.5" high
- Adjustable Shelves Under Sinks (2): 22.5" wide x 80" deep x .75" high
- Cabinet Interior Under Sink (2): 22.5" wide x 20" deep x 20" high
- Backsplash: 63" wide x 0.75" deep x 4" high
- Sink Overall (2): 18.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 7.5" high
- Sink Interior (2): 16.75" wide x 13.5" deep x 6" high
- Distance From Side Edge to Sink Drain: 12.5"
- Distance Between Two Sink Drain Holes: 40"
- Legs: 4" high
- Weight: 282.5 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).