Custom Classic Mini Sink Console with Drawers - Carrara Marble
Built to fit well in any space, our sink console is designed to neatly store bath essentials. Customize it with your choice of leg base and hardware to make it your own.
- 25.5" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Sink console is constructed of poplar wood and MDF.
- Top is made of 1"-thick honed Italian Carrara marble, known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Polished nickel hardware installed with chrome and satin nickel options included.
- Features two spacious drawers under one faux drawer.
- English dovetail drawer box joints.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (each sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Masterfully crafted of hardwood and MDF.
- High-quality Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Console is fitted with a white porcelain sink (included).
- Accommodates standard 8"-widespread faucets.
- Overall: 25.5" wide x 22" deep x 36" high (40" high with backsplash)
- Drawer Interior (2): 21" wide x 18" deep x 8.5" high
- Backsplash: 25" wide x 0.75" deep x 4" high
- Sink Overall: 18.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 7.5" high
- Sink Interior: 16.75" wide x 13.5" deep x 6" high
- Legs: 4" high
- Weight: 117 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth; use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).