Classic Modular Single Mini Sink Console with Drawers & Turned Legs
Designed to fit well in any space, our sink console neatly stores bath essentials. It’s topped with a thick slab of Carrara marble and features smooth, turned feet and finely beveled edges.
- 25.5" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Sink console is constructed of poplar wood and MDF.
- Top is made of 3/4"-thick honed Italian Carrara marble, known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Polished nickel hardware installed with chrome and satin nickel options included.
- Features two spacious drawers under one faux drawer.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (each sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Masterfully crafted of hardwood and MDF.
- High-quality Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Console is fitted with a white porcelain sink (included).
- Accommodates standard 8"-widespread faucets.
- Overall: 25.5" wide x 22" deep x 36" high (40" high with backsplash)
- Drawer Interior (2): 21" wide x 18" deep x 8.5" high
- Backsplash: 63" wide x 0.75" deep x 4" high
- Sink Overall: 18.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 7.5" high
- Sink Interior: 16.75" wide x 13.5" deep x 6" high
- Legs: 4" high
- Weight: 66.5 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth; use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.