Classic Modular Single Mini Sink Console with Doors
Designed to fit well in any space, our sink console is designed to neatly store bath essentials. It’s topped with a thick slab of Carrara marble and features finely beveled edges.
- 25.5" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Sink console is constructed of poplar wood and MDF.
- Top is made of 1"-thick honed Italian Carrara marble, known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Hardware not included. Choice of Chrome, Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel finish.
- Features an adjustable shelf behind doors with magnetic closure.
- One faux drawer directly below the sink.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (each sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Masterfully crafted of hardwood and MDF.
- High-quality Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Console is fitted with a white porcelain sink (included).
- Accommodates standard 8"-widespread faucets.
- Overall: 25.5" wide x 22" deep x 36" high (40" high with backsplash)
- Adjustable Shelf: 22.5" wide x 20" deep x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior: 22.5" wide x 20" deep x 20" high
- Backsplash: 25" wide x 0.75" deep x 4" high
- Sink Overall: 18.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 7.5" high
- Sink Interior: 16.75" wide x 13.5" deep x 6" high
- Legs: 4" high
- Weight: 110 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth; use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).