Modular Banquette Set
Designed to sit flush against the wall, our banquette puts every bit of kitchen space to good use. The modular design lets you create an L or U shape, and cubbies in the base of the bench provide easy-to-reach storage.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid mahogany, MDF and veneer.
- All corners are reinforced with dowels to ensure a sturdy, durable frame.
- Features a polyurethane finish with a semi gloss top coat.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Designed to fit our Modular Banquette Baskets
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Simple assembly required.
- Set includes two End Pieces and one Corner Piece.
- End Piece: 34" wide x 19.5" deep x 18" high
- Corner Piece: 19.5" square x 18" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 34" wide x 19.5" deep x 18" high
- Top Thickness: 1"
- Base Thickness: 0.5"
- Divider Thickness: 0.75"
- Cubby Interior: 16" wide x 19" deep x 14.75" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
- Weight: 44 pounds
- Overall: 19.5" square x 18" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight of Corner Piece: 36 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).