Modular Bar Buffet with 3 Wine Bases
A stylish alternative to built-in cabinetry, the Modular Buffet organizes, stores and displays your entertaining essentials.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Framed in mahogany with a top and back panel made of hardwood with mahogany veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the wine bar's structural integrity over time.
- Finished on all sides with a hand-applied, lightly distressed mahogany-stain sealed with lacquer for durability and moisture resistance.
- Constructed of hardwood with mahogany veneer, the drawer grid features bottom-mounted wood runners and plastic stops.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Made of brass, the drawer pulls have an antique-bronze finish.
- Includes 3 Wine Grid Bases, each of which accommodates 24 bottles.
- The wine-grid base accommodates 24 bottles.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Features adjustable levelers for stability.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
Modular Wine Buffet
- Overall: 54'' wide x 13.5'' deep x 36'' high
- Overall: 18'' wide x 13.5'' deep x 36'' high
- Overhang at top, on front only: 1''
- Breadboard: 16'' wide x 12'' deep x 0.75'' thick
- Breadboard Pullout Extension: 7"
- Drawer Pull: 4'' wide x 1'' deep x 1.5'' high
- Wine Bottle Compartment: 3.5'' wide x 12'' deep x 3.5'' high
- Note: Wine grid is not removable, and it may not accommodate champagne or magnum bottles because of their size and/or shape.
- Product Weight: 46 pounds
- Boxed Weight: 52 pounds
Wine Grid Base
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).