Modular Bar Buffet with 3 Wine Bases
A stylish alternative to built-in cabinetry, the Modular Buffet organizes, stores and displays your entertaining essentials.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Framed in mahogany with a top and back panel made of hardwood with mahogany veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the wine bar's structural integrity over time.
- Finished on all sides with a hand-applied, lightly distressed mahogany-stain sealed with lacquer for durability and moisture resistance.
- Constructed of hardwood with mahogany veneer, the drawer grid features bottom-mounted wood runners and plastic stops.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Made of brass, the drawer pulls have an antique-bronze finish.
- Includes 3 Wine Grid Bases, each of which accommodates 24 bottles.
- The wine-grid base accommodates 24 bottles.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Features adjustable levelers for stability.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
Modular Wine Buffet
- Overall: 54'' wide x 13.5'' deep x 36'' high
Wine Grid Base
- Overall: 18'' wide x 13.5'' deep x 36'' high
- Overhang at top, on front only: 1''
- Breadboard: 16'' wide x 12'' deep x 0.75'' thick
- Breadboard Pullout Extension: 7"
- Drawer Pull: 4'' wide x 1'' deep x 1.5'' high
- Wine Bottle Compartment: 3.5'' wide x 12'' deep x 3.5'' high
- Note: Wine grid is not removable, and it may not accommodate champagne or magnum bottles because of their size and/or shape.
- Product Weight: 46 pounds
- Boxed Weight: 52 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.