Our hand-screened doormat makes a welcoming statement for holiday guests. Add a monogram for a more personal look.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Self bound for quality that endures.
- Thickly woven of naturally durable coir, a fiber derived from the outer husk of coconut shells.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- To maintain the longevity of the mat, place in a sheltered area away from direct sunlight and excessive moisture.
- May be monogrammed at no additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered on the doormat.
- Dimensions & Care
- Medium Width: 22" wide x 36" deep
- Medium Half Round Width: 22" wide x 36" deep
- Large Door Width: 30" wide x 48" deep
- Double Door Width: 22" wide x 57" deep
- Approximately 1.5" thick.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Do not place in direct sunlight.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- Brush or shake to maintain its best appearance.
- Occasional vacuuming is recommended.
- Shipping & Return Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
Please allow approximately 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).