Morena Suzani Embroidered Duvet & Shams
The embroidered textiles called suzani are traditionally created by brides for their trousseaus and passed down from generation to generation. Inspired by those handcrafted treasures, our bedding is stitched from end to end with bright blooms and leafy vines on soft, white cotton.
- Woven of pure cotton.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Duvet cover and sham reverse to solid Ivory.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure and interior ties; sham has an envelope closure.
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% cotton.
- Yarn-dyed fabric has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Duvet cover has interior corner ties and a 6" inner flap with a hidden button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen: 92 x 88"
- King/Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).