Morgan 400-Thread-Count Duvet Cover & Sham
- Monogramming Available
Our popular Morgan bedding is tailored with flat piping and a slim mitered border – a handsome frame for an embroidered monogram.
- Made of 100% cotton.
- Oeko-Tex® certified. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- 400 thread count.
- Tailored with flat contrasting piping and a mitered border.
- Duvet cover has hidden faux-shell button closure and interior ties to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham has an envelope closure; insert is sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered on the duvet cover and the sham.
- Monogram size is 6" on the duvet, and 4" on the sham.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly tailored of crisp, smooth 100% cotton percale with a 400 thread count. Percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Detailed with flat contrast piping and a slim mitered border to create a handsome frame for an embroidered monogram.
- Finished with interior corner ties and a 6" inner flap with a faux-shell button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately: down blend or synthetic.
- Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Duvet Cover
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full, Queen: 92 x 88"
- King, Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- Flange: 2" wide
- Machine wash warm
- Use only nonchlorine bleach if needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).