Morgan 400-Thread-Count Duvet Cover & Sham
Our popular Morgan bedding is tailored with flat piping and a slim mitered border – a handsome frame for an embroidered monogram.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Made of 95% cotton / 5% organic cotton.
- 2 ply.
- Percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Duvet cover features hidden button closure and sham features envelope closure.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Made of 100% cotton peracle.
- 400-thread count.
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered on the duvet cover and the sham.
- Monogram is 6" and will be centered on the duvet cover.
- Monogram is 3" on standard sham, 5" on euro sham, and 4" on king sham; each will be centered on the sham.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 86" long x 68" wide.
- Full/Queen: 88" long x 92" wide.
- King/Cal. King: 92" long x 108" wide.
- Standard: 20" long x 26" wide.
- Euro: 26" square.
- King: 20" long x 36" wide.
- Flange (all sizes): 2" wide.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- OUR QUALITY COMMITMENT
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.