Moroccan Tray Table
Traditionally used to serve tea to guests seated on floor pillows, a Moroccan tray table creates a unique focal point for outdoor entertaining.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Rust-resistant iron base is finished in black.
- Embellished with an intricate geometric motif.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Removable, lightweight aluminum tray nests securely in base.
- Made in Thailand
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 34" diameter, 19.25" high
- Tray: 34" diameter, 2.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 23.5" on all sides
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 41 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Protect metal furniture and ceramic furniture with these simple care tips:
- To clean, wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- For glass tops and shelves, glass cleaner may be used (avoid spraying on metal or ceramic).
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.