Museum Craft Collection - American Folk Art Museum Flag
The 38th star was added to the American flag on July 4, 1877, after Colorado’s attainment of statehood in 1876. Based on an original artwork at the American Folk Art Museum in New York City, this piece represents a gate whose design was inspired by the patriotic spirit during our nation’s centennial celebration.
- 30" wide x 4" deep x 19" high
- Made of mahogany with a hand-painted finish.
- Stand made of iron with a bronze finish.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Artwork on both sides of the flag.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 4" deep x 19" high
- Stand: 30" wide x 4" deep
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.