Museum Craft Collection - American Folk Art Museum Flag
The 38th star was added to the American flag on July 4, 1877, after Colorado’s attainment of statehood in 1876. Based on an original artwork at the American Folk Art Museum in New York City, this piece represents a gate whose design was inspired by the patriotic spirit during our nation’s centennial celebration.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 30" wide x 4" deep x 19" high
- Made of mahogany with a hand-painted finish.
- Stand made of iron with a bronze finish.
- Artwork on both sides of the flag.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 4" deep x 19" high
- Stand: 30" wide x 4" deep
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.