Museum Craft Collection - American Folk Art Museum Flag
The 38th star was added to the American flag on July 4, 1877, after Colorado’s attainment of statehood in 1876. Based on an original artwork at the American Folk Art Museum in New York City, this piece represents a gate whose design was inspired by the patriotic spirit during our nation’s centennial celebration.
- 30" wide x 4" deep x 19" high
- Made of mahogany with a hand-painted finish.
- Stand made of iron with a bronze finish.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Artwork on both sides of the flag.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 4" deep x 19" high
- Stand: 30" wide x 4" deep
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.