Museum Craft Collection - American Folk Art Museum Flag
The 38th star was added to the American flag on July 4, 1877, after Colorado’s attainment of statehood in 1876. Based on an original artwork at the American Folk Art Museum in New York City, this piece represents a gate whose design was inspired by the patriotic spirit during our nation’s centennial celebration.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 30" wide x 4" deep x 19" high
- Made of mahogany with a hand-painted finish.
- Stand made of iron with a bronze finish.
- Artwork on both sides of the flag.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 4" deep x 19" high
- Stand: 30" wide x 4" deep
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.