Our signature Napoleon® Chair is crafted using centuries-old finishing techniques. Skilled artisans craft each from solid hardwood, sanding and staining the frame by hand before weaving on a natural rush seat.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of kiln-dried solid rubberwood.
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability
- Natural rush seat is woven onto the frame.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Finish features light distressing around the edges.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Side chair is sized for use with our small PB Classic Dining Cushion.
- 20.5" wide x 20" deep x 37" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20.5" wide x 20" deep x 37" high
- Seat: 16" wide (front), 14" w (back) x 17.5" deep
- Backrest: 20" high
- Seat Height: 17.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 14.5" side to side; 11.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Black Wood Swatch
- Free Fast Shipping