Our signature Napoleon® Chair is crafted using centuries-old finishing techniques. Skilled artisans craft each from solid hardwood, sanding and staining the frame by hand before weaving on a natural rush seat.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of kiln-dried solid rubberwood.
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability
- Natural rush seat is woven onto the frame.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Finish features light distressing around the edges.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Side chair is sized for use with our small PB Classic Dining Cushion.
- 20.5" wide x 20" deep x 37" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20.5" wide x 20" deep x 37" high
- Seat: 16" wide (front), 14" w (back) x 17.5" deep
- Backrest: 20" high
- Seat Height: 17.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 14.5" side to side; 11.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Black Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping