Natalie Dhurrie Rug - Gray
Our thick, flat-weave rug puts a sea of soft color underfoot. The repeating geometric pattern is modeled after ancient tribal motifs.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Handwoven of 80% wool, 20% cotton.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Reversible for twice the wear.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- 2.5' w x 9' l (30" w x 108" l)
- 3' w x 5' l (36" w x 60" l)
- 5' w x 8' l (60" w x 96" l)
- 8' w x 10' l (96" w x 120" l)
- 9' w x 12' l (108" w x 144" l)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.