Natural Down-Alternative Duvet Insert
A great alternative to down, recycled micro-polyester – derived exclusively from plastic bottles – creates an ultrasoft fill for our comforter.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Made of hypoallergenic organic cotton and recycled micro-polyester fill.
- 300 thread count.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
- Made in the USA of imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full/Queen: 88" wide x 92" long
- King/Cal. King: 108" wide x 92" long
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water with mild soap in a commercial-sized, front-load washer on gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry on low heat in a commercial-sized dryer; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.