Natural Down-Alternative Duvet Insert
A great alternative to down, recycled micro-polyester – derived exclusively from plastic bottles – creates an ultrasoft fill for our comforter.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Made of hypoallergenic organic cotton and recycled micro-polyester fill.
- 230 thread count.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
- Made in the USA of imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 88" long
- Full/Queen: 88" wide x 92" long
- King/Cal. King: 108" wide x 96" long
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water with mild soap in a commercial-sized, front-load washer on gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry on low heat in a commercial-sized dryer; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).