A great alternative to down, recycled micro-polyester – derived exclusively from plastic bottles – creates an ultrasoft fill for our pillow.
- Recycled micro-polyester fill.
- Woven of organic cotton grown according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture National Organic Program & a recycled micro-polyester fill. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- 300-thread-count undyed cotton cover.
- Made of eco-friendly, organic materials that offer incredible comfort.
- Medium support.
- Appropriate for all sleep positions (stomach, side and back).
- Machine wash.
- Watch a video with simple tips for green living every day.
- Made in the USA of imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Filled with recycled micro-polyester, an ultrasoft fill that's derived from plastic bottles.
- Smooth 300-thead-count fabric shell is expertly woven of pure, undyed organic cotton.
- Pottery Barn Naturals are made with organic cotton fiber that is certified to have been grown without chemicals, synthetic fertilizers or pesticides. Purchasing these textiles helps sustain the organic farming movement, contributing to a healthier environment for us all.
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- King: 20 x 36"
- Machine wash warm with mild soap in a commercial-sized, front-load washer on gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry low in a commercial-sized dryer and remove promptly when dry.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- Earth Friendly
- Earth Friendly